August 2020 Update:
July 2020 Update:
March 2020 Update:
Expect delays in processing for all product lines.
Education & Employment Verification:
- Most high schools are currently unavailable for verification
- Higher education verification may be delayed due to limited administrative staff
Drug Screening Solutions (Labs and Clinics):
- We are currently recommending candidates call the clinics before showing up to ensure the clinic is open and able to perform services.
Update on Wearing Masks:
- Concentra: In an effort to protect the Concentra staff and patrons, Concentra is requiring masks be worn in all their medical centers effective, April 20, 2020 until further notice. Concentra is encouraging donors to wear their own masks. If donors arrive without a mask, the facility will attempt to provide a mask. However, their supply is limited, and this is not a guarantee. If the donor refuses to wear a mask, they will be asked to leave the facility. This measure is being implemented for everyone’s safety and well-being.
- Quest: Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Centers (PSC) will be requiring donors to wear masks – mask/face covering such as a bandana, scarf, or handmade mask. There will be a no-contact forehead temperature check upon entry. Any donor with a temperature greater than 100.3 or without a mask will be turned away. Quest Patient Service Centers cannot supply masks to patients/donors who present without them. They will be graciously instructing them that it is a requirement.
- Orders can be placed again.
- The majority of The UPS Store locations are now available to support fingerprinting screening requirements. While all locations plan to resume normal operations, The UPS Store corporate policy also provides individual stores with the right to opt-out, if they are uncomfortable performing fingerprinting. To mitigate risks and save time, we are advising candidates to call their local UPS store prior to visiting.
Motor Vehicle Driving History:
- At this time there is no disruption in service but some status with manual processing requirements may be delayed.