As of July 19, no additional extensions will be given for notices of inspections (NOIs) served by ICE in March 2020. The policy has been extended for another 30 days and will expire again on August 19, 2020 – for April, May, June, and July.
July 2020 Update:
March 2020 Update:
Expect delays in processing for all product lines.
Education & Employment Verification:
Many high schools and universities across the United States have either closed for an extended period or shifted to a virtual classroom environment.
- Most high schools are currently unavailable for verification
- Higher education verification may be delayed due to limited administrative staff
Employers are more challenging to isolate with specificity as closings are fluid and being directed by state and local municipalities.
Drug Screening Solutions (Labs and Clinics):
LabCorp patient service centers are open for non-COVID-19 collection but there may be times where your local lab for specimen collection may experience an opening delay, shortened hours of operation or it may be closed. Please visit, www.labcorp.com/patient-service-center-closures for the most up-to-date information.
- We are currently recommending candidates call the clinics before showing up to ensure the clinic is open and able to perform services.
Update on Wearing Masks:
- Concentra: In an effort to protect the Concentra staff and patrons, Concentra is requiring masks be worn in all their medical centers effective, April 20, 2020 until further notice. Concentra is encouraging donors to wear their own masks. If donors arrive without a mask, the facility will attempt to provide a mask. However, their supply is limited, and this is not a guarantee. If the donor refuses to wear a mask, they will be asked to leave the facility. This measure is being implemented for everyone’s safety and well-being.
- Quest: Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Centers (PSC) will be requiring donors to wear masks – mask/face covering such as a bandana, scarf, or handmade mask. There will be a no-contact forehead temperature check upon entry. Any donor with a temperature greater than 100.3 or without a mask will be turned away. Quest Patient Service Centers cannot supply masks to patients/donors who present without them. They will be graciously instructing them that it is a requirement.
- Orders can be placed again.
- The majority of The UPS Store locations are now available to support fingerprinting screening requirements. While all locations plan to resume normal operations, The UPS Store corporate policy also provides individual stores with the right to opt-out, if they are uncomfortable performing fingerprinting. To mitigate risks and save time, we are advising candidates to call their local UPS store prior to visiting.
Motor Vehicle Driving History:
- At this time there is no disruption in service but some status with manual processing requirements may be delayed.
We are taking reasonable precautions during the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak to help maintain business and operational continuity. We are in close contact with our key suppliers and vendors, and we have resiliency plans to help us address the impact on our supply chain or logistics. We will provide more information as necessary in the event of any supply chain or logistics issues that may affect candidates or customers.